Daniel Estulin (born in Vilnius, Lithuania, August 29, 1966) is an author and public speaker whose main interest is the Bilderberg Group, an annual invitation-only conference of the elites in the fields of business, finance, media, military and politics. He is known for his extensive works on this group, having written a book called "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group", as well as for his live seminars throughout the world, and has been quoted as saying that the Bilderberg Group's "main objective is creating a world government ruled by an elite group of people whose main objective is to control the natural resources of the planet".
Estulin wrote The True Story of the Bilderberg Group (original title: La Verdadera Historia del Club Bilderberg), purportedly a report on the nature and meetings of the world’s most powerful people. According to Estulin's book, the secretive Bilderbergers have been making major political, economical and social decisions since their first gathering in 1954.
Commenting on an episode in this book, Bruce Ramsey wrote "The method here is to initiate the reader into a special group of in-the-know; of mixing facts with assertions so that the casual reader won’t tell them apart, and to draw lines between A and B, when A is the person you want to impeach and B is a known wickedness."
In December 2007, Estulin appeared on the Alex Jones Show, and claimed that he had "received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity" as a presidential candidate. Estulin has worked with an American journalist, the late James "Big Jim" Tucker who had a similar interest in the activities of the Bilderberg Group.
On August 19, 2010, the Cuban state news agency Prensa Latina published the full text of a "reflection" by former President Fidel Castro which was devoted to quoting Estulin from Los secretos del club Bilderberg, on the topic of "The World Government."  The selected quotes from Estulin's book focused on material credited to Lyndon LaRouche and members of his movement.
- The True Story of the Bilderberg Group. 2007. Revised and Expanded North American Union Edition 2009. Updated and Expanded edition 2017. Walterville, OR, USA: Trine Day. ISBN 978-0-9799886-2-2. OCLC 223910265..
- Shadow Masters: How Governments And Their Intelligence Agencies Are Working With Drug Dealers And Terrorists For Mutual Benefit And Profit. Walterville, OR, USA: Trine Day. 2010. ISBN 978-0-9799886-1-5. OCLC 262887238.
- TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction. Walterville, OR, USA: Trine Day. 2014. ISBN 978-1937584771.
- Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses. Waterville, OR, USA: Trine Day. 2015 ISBN 978-1634240437.
- La verdadera historia del Club Bilderberg. Barcelona, Spain: Ediciones del Bronce. 2005. ISBN 978-84-8453-157-9. OCLC 63698227.
- Los secretos del club Bilderberg. Barcelona, Spain: Ediciones del Bronce. 2006. ISBN 978-84-8453-168-5. OCLC 71820977.
- Los señores de las sombras : la verdad sobre el tejido de intereses ocultos que decide el destino del mundo. Barcelona, Spain: Ediciones del Bronce. 2007. ISBN 978-84-8453-175-3. OCLC 180755167.
- Conspiracion Octopus / Octopus Conspiracy. Barcelona, Spain: Ediciones del Bronce. 2010. ISBN 978-84-8453-157-9. OCLC 607977409.
- El instituto Tavistock. Barcelona, Spain: Ediciones B. 2012. ISBN 978-84-9872-786-9. OCLC 753635042.
- Shadow government: how the global elite plan to destroy democracy and your freedom, by Grant R Jeffrey; Katherine Albrecht; Edward G Griffin; Daniel Estulin; Gary Kah; Chuck Missler; Joan Veon; Bradley S O'Leary. Publisher: United States: Cloud Ten Pictures, 2009. OCLC 466168154.
- Estulin, Daniel. "El hombre tras los libros". Archived from the original on 5 May 2013. Retrieved 8 May 2013.
- Ramsey, Bruce "That Bilderberg Book" The Seattle Times July 30, 2009 
- Heinz Duthel The Bilderberger Group: Saviours or Destroyers? (p.560, Lulu.com. 2008). ISBN 978-1-4092-3934-5
- Estulin, Daniel (2009). The True Story of the Bilderberg Club. Trine Day. p. 432. ISBN 978-0-9799886-2-2.
- Coast to coast AM, accessed on 2009-05-15
- Bilderberg Group Book Fascinates Fidel Castro
- A transcript of the interview with Alex Jones
- Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul
- Castro, Fidel, Fidel Castro's Reflections: The World Government, Prensa Latina, Aug. 19, 2010
- Official Site
- Daniel Estulin at the Internet Movie Database
- Estulin, Daniel. "Bilderberg 1996: A close call for thwarting a scheme to partition Canada".
- An article by Estulin on counterpunch.org, "Infiltrating Bilderberg 2005", May 27, 2005
- "Bilderberg 2007 - Towards a One World Empire?"
- A series of interviews with Estulin on Youtube
- (English) Official website of the Bilderberg conference