|No. 3 – Neptūnas Klaipėda|
|Position||Shooting guard / Point guard|
March 26, 1983 |
|Listed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Listed weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school||Willowridge (Houston, Texas)|
|NBA draft||2005 / Round: 2 / Pick: 32nd overall|
|Selected by the Los Angeles Clippers|
|2005–2007||Los Angeles Clippers|
|2008–2011||Asseco Prokom Gdynia|
|2014–2015||Le Mans Sarthe|
|Career highlights and awards|
A 6'3" (1.91 m) and 185 lb (84 kg) guard from Duke University, Ewing played for four seasons at the college under coach Mike Krzyzewski from 2001-2005. Prior to Duke, he played for Willowridge High School in Missouri City, Texas along with T. J. Ford and Ivan McFarlin. He was selected as a McDonald's All-American in 2001.
Ewing was selected by the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers in the second round (32nd overall) of the 2005 NBA Draft. He played with the club during two seasons, as a backup. In 127 regular season contests, he averaged 3 points, one rebound and one assist per game. On June 29, 2007, he was waived by the Clippers.
On July 23, 2007, Ewing signed a two-year contract with the Russian League club BC Khimki. After one year in Russia with Khimki, Ewing joined Polish League's Asseco Prokom Sopot for the 2008-09 season and remained with the team until 2011.
In July 2013, he signed with a one-year deal Paris-Levallois Basket of the French LNB Pro A. On October 1, 2014, Ewing signed a six-week contract with Le Mans Sarthe. On October 29, 2014, his contract with the team was extended for the rest of the season.
- Clippers waive Daniel Ewing, decline James Singleton option
- Khimki brings Daniel Ewing back to Moscow
- Asseco Prokom extends Dan Ewing
- Azovmash Mariupol signs Daniel Ewing
- Besiktas tab Daniel Ewing
- Daniel Ewing signe au PL (French)
- Le Mans signs Daniel Ewing to a six-week contract
- Le Mans extends Daniel Ewing for the season, waives Armon Johnson
- "„Neptūno“ atakoms diriguos Ewingas". Basketnews.lt (in Lithuanian). August 15, 2015. Retrieved August 17, 2015.