This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Alma mater||Texas Tech University, University of Texas at El Paso|
|Occupation(s)||Publisher, author, speaker, consultant, coach, lawyer, nurse|
|Known for||CEO of Playtime Gadgets and Backseat Nanny|
|Notable work||"Real Fast" training programs|
Daniel Hall is a USA TODAY and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author, speaker, consultant, coach, and lawyer (JD from Texas Tech University), nurse (BSN from University of Texas at El Paso) and host of the Real Fast Results podcast. He is also the creator of the popular "Real Fast" training programs designed to help authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, trainers, Internet marketers and entrepreneurs.
His first product was Speak on Cruise Ships, a book designed to help speakers on luxury cruise ships worldwide. He is also the author of Real Fast Writing: How To Write Faster 25 of the Hottest, Easy-to-Implement, Under the Radar Strategies, You Can Use NOW to Write More, Write Better and Write with Panache|
Hall created other products under the "Real Fast" brand including – Real Fast Social Graphics (with John Kremer), Real Fast Hollywood Deal (with Hollywood producer and literary agent Ken Atchity, Real Fast Doodle Profits (with New Yorker Magazine cartoonist Lisa Rothstein), Real Fast Library Marketing and Real Fast Indie Book Marketing (with USA Today bestselling author Amy Collins). Hall has spoken at events with Brian Tracy, Mark Victor Hansen, Tom Antion, Barbara DeAngelis and is an enrichment speaker for Celebrity Cruise Lines "Beyond the Podium" program and Lines enrichment program.
Hall started his career as a publisher with his first product Speak on Cruise Ships program which targeted public speakers to help them use their speaking skills to get booked on luxury cruise ships around the world on a quid pro quo basis.
From his knowledge gained about writing, publishing and marketing as the Speak on Cruise Ships program progressed, Hall started to develop and publish other books and programs such as the Real Fast Book which delved into teaching how to write, publish and profit from books.
Hall expanded the Real Fast as a brand to further write and publish another set of courses: Read Fast Audio Book, Real Fast Book Marketing (with John Kremer), Real Fast Webinars (with Tom Antion), Real Fast DVD (with Mike Stewart) and Real Fast Library Marketing (with Amy Collins).
Hall also serves as the publisher of Selling Electrons Magazine and Momentum Investor Magazine, both Apple Newsstand publications. He now speaks internationally for Celebrity Cruise Lines Beyond the Podium and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines enrichment programs.
- "About". Daniel Hall Presents. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Speakers Cruise | Cruise Ship Speaking". www.speakerscruisefree.com. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- Self Publishing Books News 4 at 4 KRNV (NBC) Reno, KRNV NBC – Reno, NV
- ABC – Nebraska TV – News at Noon – All-Weather Photo-Wetsuit, Nebraska TV
- Will Your iPad Make You The Next John Grisham – Daniel Hall on Pro 8 News – Laredo Texas, Pro8 News Today – Laredo, TX
- Daniel Hall on Consumer 23 News – Brownsville, News Center 23 – Brownsville, TX
- Will Your iPad Make You The Next John Grisham – Daniel Hall on Action 4 News – Harligen Texas, Action News 4 – Harlingen, TX
- Will Your iPad Make You The Next JK Rowling – Daniel Hall on Action 4 News – Harligen Texas, Action News 4 – Harlingen, TX
- "Real Fast Book Marketing". Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Real Fast Webinars". Archived from the original on February 2, 2016. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Real Fast DVD's". Archived from the original on March 3, 2016. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- Good Life Nebraska – NTV – All-Weather Photo-Wetsuit for iPhone/ Smartphone – Underwater Photography, Nebraska TV
- Un Dispositivo Contra el Agua para su Teléfono Móvil – All-Weather Photo Wetsuit – Nebraska TV, En Español
- Will Your iPad Make You The Next JK Rowling or John Grisham – with Daniel Hall, Eyewitness News – KBAK, Fresno CA