Daniel Ichbiah is a French author of several books on musical and technical topics. He has written a biography of Bill Gates which was published in some 15 countries and also a big book about Robots, which appeared in the USA and Germany as well as in France. He has also written biographies of Madonna, the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, Coldplay and also various French artists.
- Robots: From Science Fiction to Technological Revolution (2005) ISBN 0-8109-5906-2. This reference book covers topics such as robots being portrayed in movies, toy robots, robots made from Lego, and robotic surgery setups.
- The Making of Microsoft: How Bill Gates and His Team Created the World's Most Successful Software Company (1991) ISBN 1-55958-071-2
In French :
- Les 4 vies de Steve Jobs French biography of Steve Jobs. Leduc, 2011.
- La saga des jeux vidéo The history of videogames.1997, 1998, 2004, 2009–2010, 2012 (Pix'n love).
- Bill Gates et la saga de Microsoft The biography of Bill Gates realised from interviews of Gates and various collaborators. Pocket, 1995.
- Generation MP3 Mille et une nuits, 2000. A book about MP3 revolution and bands like Nataraj xt.
- Madonna, Pop Confessions A Madonna biography. City Editions, 2006
- Comment Google mangera le monde The story and analysis of the Google phenomenon. L'Archipel, 2007
- Rolling Stones, l'Intégrale All about the Rolling Stones. City Editions, 2006
- Enigma, A book of enigma with a medieval style. City Editions, 2007
- Official website
- Videos by Daniel Ichbiah
- Various articles written byDaniel Ichbiah : iPod saga, interview of Bertignac...
- Videogame chronicles on CD News
- Vidéo : Daniel Ichbiah as a guitarist
- Articles on Agoravox
|This article about a French writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|