|Full name||Daniel Jae Hong Im|
|Born||April 5, 1985|
Wayne, New Jersey
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||169 lb (77 kg; 12.1 st)|
|Residence||La Mirada, California|
|Current tour(s)||European Tour|
|Former tour(s)||Challenge Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
Daniel Jae Hong Im (born April 5, 1985) is an American professional golfer.
Im played on the Canadian Tour in 2008, winning two events, finishing third on the Order of Merit, and was named the International Rookie of the Year. In 2009, he finished 25th on the Order of Merit.
Im played on the Challenge Tour in 2013, making 17 cuts in 23 events and finishing 17th on the tour rankings. His best finish was tied for second at the Norwegian Challenge. He played primarily on the European Tour in 2014, making 15 cuts in 21 events. His best finish was tied for seventh at the Lyoness Open. He returned to the Challenge Tour in 2015 and won the Swiss Challenge in June.
Professional wins (3)
Challenge Tour wins (1)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of
|1||7 Jun 2015||Swiss Challenge||−11 (74-66-68-65=273)||Playoff||Gary Boyd|
Canadian Tour wins (2)
- "Daniel Im profile". UCLA Bruins. Retrieved June 10, 2015.
- "Canadian Tour Names '08 Standouts". Golf News Now. November 11, 2008.
- "2009 Order of Merit". Canadian Professional Golf Tour. Archived from the original on July 8, 2011.
- "Daniel Im – Career Record". PGA European Tour. Retrieved June 10, 2015.
- "Swiss bliss for American Im". PGA European Tour. June 7, 2015.
- Daniel Im at the European Tour official site
- Daniel Im at the Official World Golf Ranking official site
|This biographical article relating to American golf is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|