Daniel J. Flynn
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Daniel J. Flynn is an American author and columnist.
- A Conservative History of the American Left (Random House, 2008)
- Blue Collar Intellectuals: When the Enlightened and the Everyman Elevated America (ISI, 2011)
- Intellectual Morons: How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas (Random House, 2004)
- Why the Left Hates America (Prima, 2002)
- Cop Killer: How Mumia Abu-Jamal Conned Millions Into Believing He Was Framed (1999)
- Cult City: Jim Jones, Harvey Milk, and 10 days that shook San Francisco (ISI Books 2018) 
- "Human Events: Daniel Flynn". Human Events. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|