11 August 1966 |
|Occupation||Energy Cyber Security|
|Net worth||US$300 million|
Daniel Jammer (Hebrew: דניאל יאמר, August 11, 1966) is a Jewish German-Israeli businessman. Jammer is the owner and founder of Nation-E, an international Israeli based ICT company specializing in developing energy solutions. He used to own Maccabi Netanya from 2006 to 2011 and also FC Senec from 2003 to 2007. In 2014, Jammer was dubbed one of the leading cyber security figures in Israel by Globes, Israel’s leading business magazine.
- Sharon Udasin (June 20, 2012). "German-Israeli launches 'smart' energy system". Jerusalem Post.
- Jason Lewis (September 9, 2012). "Doting wife loses everything after acting as perfect hostess for fraudster Nicholas 'Beano' Levene". The Daily Telegraph.
- "השיחה". Globes. 2014-01-28.
- Jammer verhandelt mit Fortuna
- Daniel Jammer Matthäus-Boss im BILD-Interview
- Jammer: Über 15 Mio für Fortuna