14 April 1943 |
|Occupation||Film director, actor|
Daniel Kamwa (born 14 April 1943) is a filmmaker and actor from Nkongsamba, Cameroon. He studied drama in Paris, France, before producing his first film, Boubou-cravate, in 1973. His 1981 film Our Daughter was entered into the 12th Moscow International Film Festival.
Filmography as director
- Boubou-cravate, director (1973)
- Pousse-Pousse, director (1976)
- Notre Fille, director (1980)
- Vidéolire, director (1991)
- Totor, actor and director (1994)
- Le Cercle des pouvoirs, director (1998)
- "Daniel Kamwa". Contemporary Africa Database. The Africa Centre. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-04-06.
- "Le Cercle des pouvoirs". Cameroon. French Foreign Ministry. Archived from the original on 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2007-04-06.
- "12th Moscow International Film Festival (1981)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 2013-04-21. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- Dargis, Manohla. "Filmography". New York Times Movies. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved 2007-04-06.
|This article about a Cameroonian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an African film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|