December 21, 1978 |
Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
|Sport||NASCAR Sprint Cup Series|
Daniel Knost is an American stock car racing crew chief. He used to be the crew chief for the Stewart-Haas Racing No. 10 Chevrolet in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with driver Danica Patrick. Having joined the team in 2008, he acted as race engineer for Ryan Newman's No. 39 car. He was also race engineer for Danica Patrick during eight races in the 2012 season.
- Estrada, Chris (November 19, 2013). "With big year coming, Stewart-Haas Racing reorganizes". NBC Sports. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Team 39 Crew". Quicken Loans Racing official site. Archived from the original on 2012-03-13. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Bromberg, Nick (November 19, 2013). "Stewart-Haas Racing names Daniel Knost as Kurt Busch's crew chief". From the Marbles. Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Gluck, Jeff (November 19, 2013). "Steve Addington out as Tony Stewart's crew chief". USA Today. McLean, VA. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Sue J. Knost, Mother
- Daniel Knost crew chief statistics at Racing-Reference
|This NASCAR-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|