Daniel Macmillan, Viscount Macmillan of Ovenden
Daniel Maurice Alan Macmillan, Viscount Macmillan of Ovenden (born 9 October 1974) is a British fashion designer and the only son of Alexander Macmillan, 2nd Earl of Stockton. As the heir apparent to an earldom, he uses his father's secondary title of Viscount Macmillan of Ovenden as a courtesy title. He is a great-grandson of the former Prime Minister Harold Macmillan, 1st Earl of Stockton.
Life and career
Macmillan does not plan on entering the family publishing business, after his father sold it to a German publisher in the 1990s. He is heir to a £200 million fortune.
Styles of address
- 1974–1984: Mr Daniel Macmillan
- 1984–1986: The Honourable Daniel Macmillan
- 1986–: Viscount Macmillan of Ovenden
- Guardian "The Young Rich" 11 April 1999 https://www.theguardian.com/money/1999/apr/11/theyoungrich4
- HELLO! US. "Celebrity News, Babies, Photos and Weddings: HELLO! US". Hello magazine. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- "Why are they famous? Dan Macmillan". The Independent. 22 October 2011. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- "The young elite 1-10". The Guardian. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
|This biography of a peer, peeress or noble of the United Kingdom, or one or more of its constituent countries, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|