Daniel Merlin Goodbrey
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Daniel Merlin Goodbrey|
Iron Man 2020: Endless Stolen Sky
The Rule of Death
Goodbrey became known as a creator of experimental digital comics and hypercomics.
He is the inventor of the Tarquin engine, an Adobe Flash script for creating infinite canvas webcomics. Cartoonist Scott McCloud has used the Tarquin engine for the creation of some of his comics.
His work was featured in a group exhibition at the Pump House Gallery in London in September 2010.
- Six-Gun: Tales of an Unfolded Earth (Hyperfiction) 
- I Bleed Scorpions (British small press comic) 
- Mr. Nile - The Illustrated Bastard (British small press comic) 
- Brainfist (webcomic)
- All Knowledge is Strange (webcomic)
- The Last Sane Cowboy and Other Stories (AiT/Planet Lar)
- "Emperor None" (with Brian Denham, in Giant-Size Avengers Special #1, Marvel Comics, February 2008)
- Iron Man 2020: "Endless Stolen Sky" (with art by Lou Kang, in Astonishing Tales #1-6, Marvel Comics, April–September 2009)
- The Rule of Death (with art by Douglas Noble, webcomic, Serializer)
- Necessary Monsters (with art by Sean Azzopardi, webcomic)
- Isotope Award for Excellence in mini-comics in 2004
- Isotope Award for Excellence in 2005 for 'The Last Sane Cowboy' 
- . Webcomicsnation, March 6, 2009
- . Mimi's Last Coffee, ret. March 6, 2009
- . Jennifer M. Contino, March 6, 2009
- Eliza Williams (23 August 2010) "Hypercomics: The Shape of Comics to Come", Creative Review. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
-  Alexander Danner, ret. March 6, 2009
-  Matthew Povey, ret. March 6, 2009
-  Andrew Luke, ret. July 12, 2009
- . AiT/Planet Lar, ret. March 6, 2009
- Daniel Merlin Goodbrey Marvel Comics Digital Comics, ret. March 6, 2009
- . Comic Book Resources, ret. March 6, 2009
-  Comic Book Resources, ret. March 6, 2009