|Full name||Daniel Offredi|
|Date of birth||26 March 1988|
|Place of birth||Bergamo, Italy|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2010–2011||→ Reggiana (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 September 2015.
Offredi is a product of A.C. Milan's youth system, which he had joined from Lemine in 2000. After eight years at the club, he was signed by Pro Sesto in a co-ownership deal, which was originally set to last two seasons. However, he was reclaimed by the Rossoneri after the first one.
In July 2009, he was transferred to Albinoleffe in a new co-ownership deal for €50,000. He made his official debut for the club on 21 August, in the opening match of the Serie B against Vicenza. Nonetheless, he was able to make only three appearances during the whole season, as he faced competition from teammates Ivan Pelizzoli, Stefano Layeni and Paolo Branduani for a place in the starting line-up. In spite of that, on 3 June 2010, it was announced he had been signed by Albinoleffe on a permanent basis for €50,000; though the deal also involved the co-ownership of youth team player Giacomo Beretta, whose playing rights have been fully purchased by Milan for €1M.
However, less than two months after his permanent signing, Albinoleffe sent Offredi to Reggiana in a loan exchange for the more experienced Luca Tomasig. Following the loan spell, Offredi came back to Albinoleffe for the 2011–12 season.
- "Allievi Regionali 2003/2004". acmilan.com (in Italian). Associazione Calcio Milan. Archived from the original on 6 June 2004. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- Andrea Zalamena (7 July 2008). "Ufficiale: Pro Sesto, ecco i due nuovi portieri". tuttomercatoweb.com (in Italian). Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- "Risoluzione accordi di compartecipazione" (PDF). lega-calcio.it (in Italian). Lega Nazionale Professionisti. 26 June 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 June 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- Pietro Mazzara (2 July 2009). "Milan, Offredi ceduto in compartecipazione all'Albinoleffe". milannews.it (in Italian). Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- "Relazioni e bilancio al 31 dicembre 2009 Gruppo Milan" (PDF). acmilan.com (in Italian). Associazione Calcio Milan. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 July 2012. Retrieved 30 July 2012.
- "AlbinoLeffe-Vicenza 2–2 Un pareggio con tanti rimpianti". L'Eco di Bergamo (in Italian). 22 August 2009. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- Matteo Calcagni (26 June 2010). "Davide Astori: il migliore de "I ragazzi sono in giro"". milannews.it (in Italian). Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- "Relazioni e bilancio al 31 dicembre 2010 Gruppo Milan" (PDF). acmilan.com (in Italian). Associazione Calcio Milan. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 May 2012. Retrieved 30 July 2012.
- "A.C. Milan official announcement". acmilan.com. Associazione Calcio Milan. 3 June 2010. Retrieved 3 June 2010.[dead link]
- Raimondo De Magistris (26 July 2010). "Ufficiale: Tomasig all'Albinoleffe, Offredi alla Reggiana". tuttomercatoweb.com (in Italian). Retrieved 14 August 2010.