|Born||1959 (age 58–59)|
|Residence||Kentfield, California, US|
|Alma mater||B.A. Tufts University|
J.D. Northwestern University
|Occupation||Heir, musician, film director|
|Net worth||US$2.4 billion (February 2018)|
|Parent(s)||Marian Friend Pritzker|
|Relatives||A. N. Pritzker (grandfather)|
|Family||Nancy Pritzker (sister)|
Thomas Pritzker (brother)
John Pritzker (brother)
Jean "Gigi" Pritzker (sister)
Pritzker was born to a Jewish family, the son of Marian (née Friend) and Jay Pritzker. He is a grandson of A. N. Pritzker. He is a 1981 graduate of Tufts University and earned a Juris Doctor from Northwestern University Law School in 1986.
Daniel and his wife Karen are trustees of the Jay Pritzker Foundation, a philanthropic fund that created the Pritzker Challenge at Tufts with gifts of $10 million. The Pritzker Challenge is designed to encourage members of the Tufts community to establish endowed or term scholarships for underprivileged minority students. Pritzker was the founder, guitarist and songwriter for the Chicago band Sonia Dada.
- Bolden! (2015) - Director
- "Daniel Pritzker". Forbes. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- Harris, Melissa; Wernau, Julie (December 18, 2011). "The Pritzker family tree". Chicago Tribune.
- "Pritzker family". Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved 20 September 2013.
- Blistein, Jon (2017-06-01). "Jerry Garcia's Legendary Wolf Guitar Sells for $1.9 Million at Auction". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2017-06-05.
- Rosen, Andy (2017-06-01). "HubSpot's Brian Halligan Buys Jerry Garcia's Guitar for Almost $2 Million". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2017-06-05.
- "Death Notice: Cora Jane Bidwell Barr". Chicago Tribune. April 20, 2008.
Genealogist, adventuress and world traveler, Cora is survived by two daughters, Karen Marie Edensword Pritzker, of Marin County, CA, and Diana Lisa Edensword Conway, of Potomac, MD; her former husband, Jon Goodwin Edensword, of Washington, DC; eight grandchildren; four sisters; and innumerable friends
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|