From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daniel Pyne is an American writer and producer. He has written novels as well as film scripts.
- Matt Houston (1984–85) - writer of various episodes
- Miami Vice (1985) - writer of various episodes
- The Antagonists (1991) - writer of various episodes
- Doc Hollywood (1991)
- The Hard Way (1991)
- White Sands (1992)
- Where's Marlowe? (1998) - also directed
- Any Given Sunday (1999)
- Fracture (2007)
- "Daniel Pyne Interview" (Podcast).
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|