Daniel Robertson (outfielder)
Robertson with the Cleveland Indians in 2017
September 30, 1985 |
|April 29, 2014, for the Texas Rangers|
(through 2017 season)
|Runs batted in||36|
Daniel Roger Robertson (born September 30, 1985) is an American professional baseball outfielder who is currently a free agent. He previously played for the Texas Rangers, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Seattle Mariners, and Cleveland Indians.
Robertson was claimed off waivers by the Seattle Mariners on November 6, 2015 and designated for assignment by them on December 18.
On November 23, 2016, Robertson signed a minor league contract with the Cleveland Indians that included an invitation to spring training. After beginning the 2017 season with the Triple-A Columbus Clippers, Robertson's contract was purchased by the Indians on May 14. He was designated for assignment on August 10, 2017, to make room for Jay Bruce on the 40-man roster  and was released the same day after clearing waivers. The Indians re-signed Robertson to a minor league contract on August 15, 2017. He was released on August 28, 2017. 
- "MLB Update: Jason Ogata Selected By Texas". Oregon State University. June 9, 2008. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- "Rangers Acquire OF Dan Robertson From San Diego, Place LHP Pedro Figueroa on DL". MLB.com. April 23, 2014. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- "Rangers trade OF Robertson to Angels". ESPN.com. Associated Press. November 20, 2014. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Wilmoth, Charlie (November 23, 2016). "Indians Outright Michael Martinez, Sign Daniel Robertson To Minors Deal". mlbtraderumors.com. Retrieved November 23, 2016.
- "Indians promote Robertson & Gonzalez from AAA". Indians.com. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Oregon State Beavers bio
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball outfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|