Daniel Steven Peña|
August 10, 1945
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
|Education||California State University, Northridge (BS)|
|Children||Daniel Steven Peña Jr.|
Daniel Steven Peña Sr.  (born August 10, 1945), also known as Dan Peña, is an American businessman and business coach. He resides at Guthrie Castle in Scotland, in which he previously operated a wedding business.
Peña received the Latin Business Association's award for Outstanding Business Owner in 1981. In September 2017, he was appointed by Queen Elizabeth II as a "Serving Brother" to the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem, also known as "The Order of St John".
Peña was the founder and chairman of The Guthrie Group, an investment consortium, incorporated on the Channel Islands in 2002. He also founded a company called iZone-iHUB, which ran a hackathon with the stated purposes of allowing start-ups the ability to develop their ideas and pitch products for potential investment.
In March 2006, an Indian software engineer alleged that Peña, Peña's wife, Sally Hall, and employee Bill William Smith, had deceived him and stolen credit card details from illegal proxy websites that they operated. Smith was arrested in Bangalore and all three were charged under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
- "Daniel Steven Pena - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-12.
- Urqurhart, Frank (4 August 2003). "Rescued castle to open its doors". The Scotsman.
- "Dan Pena's Commencement Speech at the California State University, Northridge". Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "Dan Pena Latin Business Association Outstanding Business Owner Award 1981"".
- "Order of St John". www.thegazette.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "JFSC Companies Registry".
- "iZone-iHUB Grand Launch". izone-ihub.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHUB Marks its Territory". pinoytechynews.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHub Supports Amateurs and Professional Tech Creators". GirlandBoyThing | Lifestyle and Travel Blog. 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "iZone-iHUB: Pinoy Techies Online Community". WizTechie. 2012-11-26. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "Three foreigners swindle thousands from B'lore". May 7, 2007.
- "Firm chairman, director cleared of charges - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-04-21.