Daniel Sanchez (Peruvian footballer)
|Full name||Daniel Alonso Sánchez Albújar|
|Date of birth||2 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Lima, Peru|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder / Midfielder|
|León de Huánuco|
|2011-2012||Univ. César Vallejo||22||(1)|
|2015-||León de Huánuco||9||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 January 2012.
In 2007 Sanchez, were called along with 8 other U-20 players to the first team of Sporting Cristal. After his participation in the U17 WC, Sanchez started gaining caps in the first team of Sporting Cristal. Sanchez made his debut right after the WC ended for Peru and he became in 2008 a regular member of the starting line-up of the team. Sanchez, who wears the 23 jersey, has a brilliant future, and has contributed a lot to his team. "Dani" is still young, but has scored many excellent goals in the 2008 season. One of the best ones so far, is the one he scored against Universitario de Deportes when Sporting Cristal beat 2-1 la U in Monumental Stadium. Sanchez will continue in Sporting Cristal, but it seems like he will soon emigrate to Europe.
He was also part of the Peru U-17 team that reached the quarterfinal stage at the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup played in South Korea. Now Sanchez is a player that could end up later in Europe and it's about to represent Peru in the next U20 South American Championship.
- "Ficha técnica de Daniel Alonso Sánchez Albujar". Peru.com. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- "Danny Sánchez firmó contrato con la Universidad César Vallejo" (in Spanish). rpp.com.pe. 9 June 2011. Retrieved 31 July 2011.
- Daniel Sanchez – FIFA competition record
- Daniel Sánchez at footballdatabase
|This biographical article related to Peruvian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|