Daniel Stenberg in 2015
|Born||November 23, 1970|
He was born and raised in Huddinge, a suburb south of Sweden's capital Stockholm. He created a utility which, after various name and license changes, became known as curl, and is currently available under the MIT License.
From 2013 to 2018, he worked for Mozilla. In February 2019, Daniel joined wolfSSL, to offer commercial support for curl, and to work on curl as full-time as possible. He is active in the IETF and there among other part of the working groups for HTTP/2 and QUIC and contributed to several RFCs.
- "Travel not authorized" (PNG). daniel.haxx.se. 2018. Retrieved 2019-09-27.
- "My night at the museum | daniel.haxx.se". Retrieved 2019-02-17.
- "Polhemspriset 2017 | daniel.haxx.se". Retrieved 2019-02-17.
- "A command line tool and library for transferring data with URL syntax, supporting HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, TFTP, SCP, SFTP, SMB, TELNET, DICT, LDAP, LDAPS, FILE, IMAP, SMTP, POP3, RTSP and R." September 27, 2019 – via GitHub.
- "About Daniel". daniel.haxx.se. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
- "Interview with Daniel Stenberg HTTP/3 for everyone. The next generation HTTP is coming". FOSDEM. 10 January 2020. Archived from the original (html) on 10 January 2020. Retrieved 10 January 2020.
- "Daniel Stenberg, founder and Chief Architect of cURL, joins wolfSSL". Help Net Security. February 7, 2019. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "Daniel Stenberg - daniel.haxx.se". daniel.haxx.se. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
- "Daniel Stenberg -- Documentation". daniel.haxx.se. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (February 2019)