Jump to navigation Jump to search
He won the 2002 Bôcher Memorial Prize for his research on partial differential equations. In 2012 he became a fellow of the American Mathematical Society. In 2013 he was selected as a Simons Investigator in mathematics.
- Daniel Tătaru at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- List of Fellows of the American Mathematical Society, retrieved 2013-08-25.
- Simons Investigator, www.simonsfoundation.org
- Website at UC Berkeley
- Daniel Tătaru publications indexed by Google Scholar
- Daniel Tătaru's results at International Mathematical Olympiad
|This article about a Romanian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|