||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Luis Daniel Vallejos Obregón|
|Date of birth||May 27, 1981|
|Place of birth||Santa Bárbara, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2010–2012||Santos de Guápiles||46||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
A defensive midfielder, he made his debut for Herediano and played for Puntarenas. In January 2010 he left Herediano for Santos de Guápiles After playing for Santos de Guápiles, Vallejos decided to cease playing professional soccer in his country. He did however have a spell at second division Guanacasteca and played abroad for Guatemalan second division outfit Ayutla.
Vallejos made his senior debut for the Costa Rica national football team in a friendly against Japan just before the World Cup finals on April 12, 2002 and made 15 appearances, scoring no goals. He was a surpise inclusion into the team, but became a non-playing squad member at the 2002 FIFA World Cup.
He collected his final cap in a friendly international against China in September 2004.
- Génesis de la Sub-20•Limón, Heredia y Guanacaste con más talentos en Selección Juvenil - Nación (Spanish)
- Arenas movedizas / Puntarenas - Nación (Spanish)
- Movimientos del Verano - Nación (Spanish)
- Puntarenas FC se basa en la experiencia para conformar su plantel de Segunda - Nación (Spanish)
- Daniel Vallejos – FIFA competition record
- "Costa Rica - Details International Matches 1993-2003". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 20 October 2008.
- Jugadores convocados a ir al mundial - Nación (Spanish)
- Daniel Vallejos at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Costa Rican Association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|