Daniel Van Kirk
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Daniel Van Kirk|
|Birth name||Daniel Nall|
Daniel Van Kirk (born Daniel Nall) is an American comedian, podcast personality, and writer from Rochelle, Illinois. He earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts in theater performance from Roosevelt University. He appears as himself and as comedic caricatures on several podcasts such as Sklarbro Country with Randy and Jason Sklar as a regular, The Bear Down Podcast and The Todd Glass Show as well as hosting Hindsight with Daniel Van Kirk on the Steve Dahl Network. Van Kirk has appeared on Doug Benson's podcast, Doug Loves Movies, in character as Mark Wahlberg. A mini-game on the podcast is "Doing Lines with Mark", in which Van Kirk - either in person or via recording - will recite a film quote as Wahlberg; and a contestant must name the film where the quote is taken from. Van Kirk has also appeared on the podcast in character as Steven Seagal.
Sketch comedy team
Van Kirk is a performer at UCB's Maude Night as a member of team Tut. Other Tut members include actors Molly Jane Bretthauer, David Brown, Hesley Harps, Marques Ray, and Alison Rich and writers Eric Cunningham, John Ford, Joey Clift, Joe Porter, and Ryan Hitchcock.
- "RTHS grad appears in Super Bowl ad". Rochelle News-Leader. News Media Corporation. 6 February 2013. Archived from the original on 18 October 2014. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "Daniel Van Kirk". Upright Citizens Brigade. Archived from the original on 10 July 2013. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "The best podcasts for the week of May 10–16". The A.V. Club. 18 June 2013. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- Fox, Jesse David (1 March 2012). "This Week in Comedy Podcasts". SplitSider. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "Daniel Van Kirk". Funny or Die. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "Hindsight with Daniel Van Kirk". The Steve Dahl Network. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- Polowy, Kevin (27 June 2014). "The Best Mark Wahlberg Impersonations — A Professional Opinion". Yahoo! Movies. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Marc Maron has a new relationship, and The Flop House rips R.I.P.D". The A.V. Club. 17 February 2014. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
- Benson, Doug (20 August 2014). "Doug Loves Movies: "Steven Seagal," Geoff Tate and Dan Schechter guest" (Podcast). Libsyn. Occurs at 5:40 in. Archived from the original on 17 October 2014. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "SXSW Comedy: The Most Important Discussion Ever (A Mischief Session)". SXSW. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- Flispart, Joey. "SXSW 2012 Recap: Doritos Jacked Edition". Backseat Sandbar. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (28 May 2013). "Why Online Comedy Fests Can't Beat Live Laughs". LA Weekly. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- McCarthy, Sean L. (24 May 2013). "Set List live improvised stand-up shows come to Nerdist, with a special LIVE show for YouTube Comedy Week". The Comics Comic. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "Maude Night". Upright Citizens Brigade. Retrieved 8 July 2013.