|Born||Daniel Edward Wincott
19 September 1964
|Alma mater||London School of Economics|
|Thesis title||The policy configurations of 'welfare statee' and women's role in the workforce in advanced industrial societies|
|Institutions||Cardiff Law School|
Wincott gained his degree from the University of Manchester, he also completed his masters there in 1989. He went on to do his doctorate at London School of Economics which he completed in 1999.
Previously, he was based in the Department of Political Science and International Studies at the University of Birmingham. His research interests include European Union law, new institutionalist approaches to political science, devolution and citizenship.
His publications include the co-edited book Accountability and Legitimacy in the European Union (Oxford University Press, 2002), and articles in journals including the Journal of Common Market Studies, Political Studies, Journal of European Public Policy, Public Administration, European Law Journal, Publius: The Journal of Federalism, International Political Science Review and Regional & Federal Studies. He is managing editor, along with Charles Lees, of the Journal of Common Market Studies.
- "Wincott, Daniel". Library of Congress. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
ECIP data view (b. Sept. 19 1964)
- "Memorandum by Professor Daniel Wincott, Blackwell Law and Society Chair and Dr. Rosanne Palmer, Leverhulme Early Career Fellow, Cardiff University". assemblywales.org. National Assembly for Wales European and External Affairs Committee. 8 October 2008. Retrieved 14 December 2008.
- "New staff join Cardiff Law School". law.cf.ac.uk. Cardiff Law School. Retrieved 14 December 2008.
- "Professor Daniel Wincott". law.cf.ac.uk. Cardiff Law School. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- Wincott, Daniel (1989). Interpreting the technical and vocational education initiative: a critical study of "Conservative neo-liberalism" (M.A. thesis). University of Manchester. OCLC 256545208.
- Wincott, Daniel (1999). The policy configurations of 'welfare statee' and women's role in the workforce in advanced industrial societies (Ph.D thesis). University of Manchester. Pdf.
- Hay, Colin; Wincott, Daniel. "Structure, agency and historical institutionalism". Political Studies. Wiley. 46 (5): 951–957. doi:10.1111/1467-9248.00177.
- Wincott, Daniel (10 April 2006). "State of the union". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 14 December 2008.
- "JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies". Blackwell Publishing. Retrieved 14 December 2008.