Daniele Del Giudice (b. 1949, Rome) is an Italian author and lecturer. He lives in Venice, where he teaches Theatrical Literature at the University Iuav of Venice.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2010)
List of works
- Lo stadio di Wimbledon (1983).
- Atlante occidentale (1985). Translated as Lines of Light (1988).
- Nel museo di Reims (1988).
- Taccuino Australe (1990). A 6-part diary of a journey to Antarctica, published in Corriere della Sera and Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
- Staccando l'ombra da terra (1994). Translated by Joseph Farrell as Takeoff: The Pilot's Lore (1996).
- Mania (1997).
- Orizzonte mobile (2009).