Sarahyba at the XIII Crystal Fashion, Curitiba.
|Born||Daniella Sarahyba Fernandes
July 8, 1984
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Spouse(s)||Wolff Klabin (m. 2007)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Sarahyba was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and her mother, Mara Lúcia Sarahyba, was also a model in Brazil. When she was 3 days old, she appeared with her mother on the cover of Brazilian parenting magazine Pais & Filhos. Sarahyba began entering modeling contests at age 12. From her mother side, Sarahyba is of Middle Eastern ancestry. 
Sarahyba appeared in every edition of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue from 2005 to 2010 and is currently contracted under H&M, Spiegel and Benetton. In addition to working with world class photographers on her Sports Illustrated shoots, she was the subject of several Joanne Gair body painting projects in these editions.
- (Portuguese) Daniella faz a América - IstoÉ Gente (retrieved on November 5, 2007)
- (Portuguese) Princesinha do mar - Veja Rio (retrieved on November 5, 2007)
- (Portuguese) Daniella Sarahyba, una chica muy guapa - Revista Quem (retrieved on November 5, 2007)
- "Swimsuit 2007: Daniella Sarahyba". CNN/Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection: Daniella Sarahyba". Time Inc. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to:|
- (Portuguese) Daniella Sarahyba official site
- (English) Daniella Sarahyba at the Fashion Model Directory
- (English) Daniella Sarahyba at SI.com
|This biographical article about a Brazilian model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|