|Danielle Maria Bux|
|Born||Danielle Maria Bux
15 June 1979
|Spouse(s)||Gary Lineker (m. 2009)|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Danielle Maria Lineker (née Bux; born 15 June 1979) is a Welsh model, television personality and actress. She made her modelling début in 1999 winning a place on the Miss Hawaiian Tropic beauty pageant in Las Vegas. She is married to former English footballer Gary Lineker.
She was born in Cardiff to Kim and Roy. Her paternal grandfather was from Bengal and fought for the Indian Army during World War II. Her parents divorced when she was a child. Her stepfather is Alex Mohamed. She attended Cantonian High School in Fairwater where she sat 8 GCSEs. Subsequently she chose to study History, Sociology and French at A-level.
She started modelling (working as Danielle Bux) as a teenager after winning a place in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic contest in Las Vegas, USA. She became a model and has since modelled for various brands, including La Senza, and appeared on the cover of various magazines including HELLO!, OK Maxim, and Fabulous.
Lineker appeared in "Responsible Other", a play by Melanie Spencer. The play ran at Hampstead Theatre during June 2013. She also appeared in BBC One's Silent Witness in 2013.
In 2015 she appeared in indepedent horror film Curse Of The Witching Tree
- "Danielle Bux bans WAGs from her wedding to Gary Lineker". Western Mail. 13 April 2009. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "'I was abused by racist bullies because of my Indian heritage'". Daily Mail. 14 February 2015. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "'It broke my heart to miss Danielle's wedding'". WalesOnline. 4 September 2009. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Gary Lineker's fiancee Danielle Bux heartbroken over mum's arrest". NOW! magazine. 23 September 2008. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "Gary Lineker's fiancée 'wracked with worry' as mother is arrested over suspected burglary". Daily Mail (London). 23 September 2008. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "Hell's Kitchen star Danielle Bux turns up the heat in new La Senza lingerie ad". Daily Mail (London). 15 April 2009. Retrieved 25 April 2009.
- "Danielle Bux". Maxim. Retrieved 15 April 2009.
- "DANIELLE LINEKER SPARKLES WITH STUNNING CRYSTAL TIGRESS". BornFree. 13 August 2014. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Danielle Lineker reveals racial abuse she was forced to endure from school bullies over Indian heritage". DailyMirror. 15 February 2015. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Lineker’s fiance inspired by brother’s accident". Wales Online. 9 October 2008. Retrieved 10 September 2015.