This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Danielle Senior at 2016 ASCAP awards
|Also known as||Dani Senior|
|Genres||Pop, EDM, hip hop, R&B|
|Occupation(s)||Songwriter, singer, DJ|
|Associated acts||Gareth Malone, Dominique Young Unique, Michael Gray (DJ), Burns (musician), Plan B, Shystie, Awkward (TV series), SHINee, KARA, Jolin Tsai, FEMM,|
Danielle Senior is a London-based platinum selling songwriter, vocalist, vocal producer and DJ, originally from Devon in the United Kingdom. She spent part of her childhood growing up in Stavanger, Norway. Her most recent music credit being for Gareth Malone and The Choir For The Invictus Games feat. Laura Wright (singer), "Flesh and Blood", which debuted in the top 20 of the Official Singles Chart (UK) and hit no.1 on the iTunes Classical Music Chart, no.2 on the iTunes Pop Music Chart and no.5 on the Vodafone Big Top 40 Chart and Capital FM's top 10 Chart. She is currently signed to 365 Artists and Notting Hill Music Publishing. She has written and performed on a broad range of international music including pop, dance, and urban, and has enjoyed major success as a platinum selling K/J Pop and Cantopop writer. As a vocalist Dani's credits include Snakehips (band), Plan B (musician), Michael Gray, and Burns.
Dani's first official release was "One Wish" for Shystie, on which she part co-wrote and sang backing vocals. "One Wish" was the lead single taken from the "Diamond in the Dirt" album, and was released through Polydor Records. Other artist collaborations at that time include Plan B, and Wretch 32 on her own self-released music. Through persistent underground releases on her own independent record label she eventually caught the eye of All Around the World Productions who signed her shortly after due to the popularity of her song, the self-penned "Take It to the Dancefloor". Since then she has written and featured on a string of Electronic/EDM tracks for Michael Gray, Burns, AurA and Cozi Costi amongst others. "Chasing Shadows" for Michael Gray, championed in Music Week's Cool Cuts Chart, and "Every Emotion"  for AurA, were both Music Week Club Chart top 10s.
Other song-writing credits include: MTV's Awkward, "Born to Shine’ from the no.1 selling "SHINee World I'm your Boy Special Edition in Tokyo Dome" DVD for SHINee (Oricon Album Chart), "Honey Trap" for Jolin Tsai, the lead track from the best-selling female album Myself in Taiwan that year (Platinum status), Kara on the top 5 selling album "A Girl's Story" (Oricon Album Chart), "Kiss The Rain" for Femm, touted as ones to watch for 2016 by the Huffington Post  - the album charted on the US Billboard World Albums Chart at no.10 and was described by the Huffington Post as "catchy and very cleverly written pop","Safety Net" for Lin Yu Chun, dubbed Taiwan's Susan Boyle  - also used as part of a governmental campaign for Peace in Taiwan, British rapper and BBC Radio 1Xtra broadcaster Amplify Dot, the top 10 dance single in France "Warrior" for Lumberjack feat. Cozi Costi, Amplify Dot, Danish Eurovision Song Contest competitors Anti Social Media, TQ, Honorata Skarbek ("Street Drug" - album certified Gold status), The Voice of China and Queensberry (band) for Popstars Germany, amongst other song placements.
Most recently, Dani featured on South African-Swiss DJ Nora En Pure's hit single "Tell My Heart" and Dutch EDM producer and DJ Sander van Doorn's "Need to Feel Loved", both released via the Dutch Record Label Spinnin' Records.
Dani is a graduate in English Literature - her second passion, and says it serves as a great lyrical base for songwriting. She also studied at LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art).
- "Danielle Senior Releases Dance Music Collaboration with The Peacemakaz". Overgroundonline.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Gareth Malone & The Invictus Games Choir - 'Flesh And Blood'". Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "No.5: Gareth Malone & The Choir For The Invictus Games feat. Laura Wright - 'Flesh And Blood'". Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- ":: Notting Hill Music Group plc – news::". Nottinghillmusic.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Shystie – Diamond in the Dirt (CD, Album) at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Download Danielle Senior music mp3. Easy Danielle Senior music mp3 downloads". Mp3poty.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "1Xtra – DJ Cameo". BBC. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "UK Urban Directory, Urban Music News. Urban Hip Hop clothing". Everyurbanthing.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "1Xtra – DJ Q". BBC. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "MTV Dancefloor Chart – The Archive – BuzzJack Music Forum". Buzzjack.com. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Discography". Redux Recordings. 21 December 2010. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Y.E.S. 93.3FM 醉心龙虎榜: wk32 2010". 933charts.blogspot.com. 14 July 2006. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "G-Music 風雲榜 (綜合榜)". G-music.com.tw. Archived from the original on 8 May 2011. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "6 Acts To Watch in 2016". HuffPost UK. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "Lin Yu-Chun, 'Taiwan's Susan Boyle,' Signs Record Deal". Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- ""Tell My Heart (feat. Dani Senior)" from Tell My Heart (feat. Dani Senior) - Single by Nora En Pure on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2017-07-30.