|Full name||Danilo Rafael dos Santos Vivaldo|
|Date of birth||12 January 1987|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Formerly, he played for Kedah FA in the Malaysia Super League for the 2012 season. His contract was terminated, along with another Kedah import player Daniel Baroni after only five games into the season. In that period, Danilo himself only played one game for Kedah before suffering an injury in training.
Danilo also have played for semi-professional clubs, Associação Atlética Portuguesa (Santos) and Londrina Esporte Clube between 2005–2010. He also had a short stint with the Bangladesh team, Brothers Union.
- Ismail, Mohd Fahmi (7 December 2011). "Samba Brazil jadi pilihan" (in Malay). sinarharian.com.my. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Kedah Import Awang Brazil..Neymar??" (in Malay). sukanmalaya.my. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012.
- "Kedah sack both its imports, Mohd. Nidzam quits as acting coach". Utusan Malaysia. 29 January 2012. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- Devinder Singh (19 January 2012). "Kedah’s Brazilian duo staring at early exit". New Straits Times. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Danilo Vivaldo at TheFinalBall.com
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|