Danish American Football Federation
The Danish American Football Federation (DAFF; Danish: Dansk Amerikansk Fodbold Forbund) is an American football organization in Denmark. Its headquarters are located in Brøndby. DAFF organizes Denmark's national American football team, which competes in the International Federation of American Football.
Since 2000, DAFF has seen a huge increase in membership, influenced in by Danish television station TV2 Zulu broadcasts of National Football League (NFL) games on Sunday evenings. The sudden popularity of the sport in Denmark has been dubbed "the Zulu effect" after the name of the TV station. As of the 2007 season, Viasat obtained the rights to broadcast the NFL in Denmark on both 3+ and TV 2 Sport (Viasat owns 49 percent of TV 2 Sport).
The Mermaid Bowl is the DAFF championship game, the Danish equivalent of the NFL's Super Bowl. The name is taken from the famous Little Mermaid, a symbol of Denmark. The first final, in 1988, was not played under the Mermaid Bowl name. 
Danish American Football Federation Hall of Fame
DAFF opened the Danish American Football Federation Hall of Fame on February 5, 2006, the day of Super Bowl XL.
- Morten Andersen (Inducted 2006) - First Dane in NFL. Former kicker for New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons, New York Giants, Kansas City Chiefs and Minnesota Vikings.
- Michael Boed (2006) - Quarterback, Receiver, Kicker for Copenhagen Vikings and Copenhagen Towers
- Morten Hertz (2008) - Odense Swans, Aarhus Tigers, Copenhagen Towers and Kronborg Knights
- Robert Nederby (2006) - Receiver, Quarterback, Runningback, Linebacker, Cornerback for Herning Hawks, Aarhus Tigers
- Alexander Littau (2009) - Safety, Cornerback for Aarhus Tigers, Odense Swans
- Peter Overlade (2008)- Roskilde Kings
- Allan Pedersen (2006) - Lineman for Victoria Dolphins (Canada), Odense Swans, Kronborg Knights, Copenhagen Towers, Hvidovre Blackfoots
- Jens Bo Poulsen (2006) - Receiver, Runningback for Copenhagen Vikings, Copenhagen Towers
- Michael Weien (2007) - Linebacker/running back for Odense Swans, Aarhus Tigers, and Viby Troopers
- Ron Da Costa (Inducted 2006) for Copenhagen Vikings, Roskilde Kings, Kronborg Knights, Herlev Rebels, Vestegnen Volunteers.
- John Lawson (2007) for Roskilde Kings, Aarhus Tigers, Herning Hawks. Appeared in five consecutive Mermaid Bowls with an overall 5-1 Mermaid Bowl record
- John Martinko (2006) for Copenhagen Towers.
- Jimmy Bøjgaard (Inducted 2007) - play-by-play commentator with Claus Elming through 7 years on Zulu.
- Claus Elming (2006) - Color commentator for NFL on Denmark's TV2 Zulu. Also a coach for Avedøre Monarchs and Wide receiver for Herning Hawks and Aarhus Tigers also a founder of Aarhus Tigers.
- Torben Elming (2006) - Chairman of the Danish American Football Federation
- Menno Hilverdink (2006) - Started American Football in Denmark - Copenhagen Vikings
- Agnar Nielsen (2006) - Executive of Danish American Football Federation
- Tommy Terp (2006) - Executive of Esbjerg Hurricanes
- Masculine, action-packed American import gains popularity, The Copenhagen Post, 24 February 2007.
- Say Danish cheese, The Toronto Sun, 10 December 2008.
- http://www.daff.dk/amerikanskfodbold/mermaid-bowl/mermaid-bowl-vindere List of Mermaid Bowl Winners (in Danish)