Danish Association of Pharmaconomists
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Danish Association of Pharmaconomists|
|Affiliation||FTF – Confederation of Professionals in Denmark|
|Key people||Christina Durinck, president, Sanne Hee Johansen, Vice President, Lars Broberg, CEO|
|Office location||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Website||farmakonom.dk (in English)|
The Danish Association of Pharmaconomists (Danish: Farmakonomforeningen) is the trade union that represents pharmaconomists (experts in pharmaceuticals) and pharmaconomist students in Denmark (including Greenland and Faroe Islands).
The Danish Association of Pharmaconomists has about 5,350 members (i.e. 98% of all Danish pharmaconomists).
The Danish Association of Pharmaconomists cooperates with Pharmakon—Danish College of Pharmacy Practice and the Association of Danish Pharmacies and is affiated with the FTF – Confederation of Professionals in Denmark.
The association publishes the magazine The Pharmaconomist 10 times a year.
The 5,343 members of the Danish Association of Pharmaconomists are spread within the following areas:
- 53 % — in community pharmacies and in the Association of Danish Pharmacies.
- 8 % — in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry, in medical or clinical laboratories and at Pharmakon—Danish College of Pharmacy Practice.
- 14 % — at hospitals, hospital pharmacies, the University of Copenhagen's Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, in the Danish Ministry of Interior and Health and at the Danish Medicines Agency.
- 9 % — pharmaconomist students (pharmaconomy students).
- 16 % — passive memberships.