Danish Landsting election, 1928
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
|Kingdom of Denmark portal|
The Danish Landsting election of 1928 was held on 21 September 1928, with the exceptions that the electors were elected on 14 September, that the candidates elected by the resigning parliament were elected on 15 August, and that the Faroese candidate was elected on 23 August.
Of the seven constituencies the seats elected by the resigning parliament and the seats representing constituencies number two (Copenhagen County, Frederiksborg County, Holbæk County, Sorø County, Præstø County and Maribo County), number three (Bornholm County), number five (Vejle County, Aarhus County, Skanderborg County, Ringkøbing County, Ribe County, Aabenraa County, Haderslev County, Sønderborg County and Tønder County) and number seven (the Faroe Islands).
|Party||Leader||Seats elected by the resigning parliament||Total number of votes cast||Seats elected by electors||Seats not up for election[a]||Total number of seats||Gain/loss|
|Social Democratic Party||6||166,382||9||12||27||+2|
|Conservative People's Party||3||77,757||4||5||12||+0|
|Det Radikale Venstre||2||53,979||3||3||8||+0|
|Justice Party of Denmark||0||5,944||0||0||0||+0|
|Outside the parties[b]||0||1||0||1||+1|
- a The candidates elected at the 1924 election, who were elected for a term of eight years.
- b The Faroese member, who was elected by the Løgting.
- Wendt, Frantz W. (1951). "Rigsdagen 1915–40", in Bomholt, J., Fabricius, K., Hjelholt, H., Mackeprang, M. & Møller, A. (eds.): Den Danske Rigsdag 1849–1949 bind II — Rigsdagens histore 1866–1949 (Danish). Copenhagen: J. H. Schultz Forlag, p. 489.
- Møller, Poul (1950). Politisk haandbog. En samling konkrete oplysninger. (Danish). Copenhagen: H. Hagerup, p. 17.
- Rosenkrantz, Palle (1934). Den danske regering og rigsdag 1903–1934 (Danish). Copenhagen: Arthur Jensens Forlag, pp. 400-407.
- Nordengaard, J. P. (1949). Valgene til Rigsdagen gennem 100 Aar (Danish). Roskilde Dagbladstrykkeri, chapter II, pp. 70-76.
|This Danish elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|