Danish Landsting election, 1947
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
|Kingdom of Denmark portal|
The Danish Landsting election of 1947 was held on 11 April 1947, with the exceptions that the electors were elected on 1 April 1947, that the candidates elected by the resigning parliament were elected on 7 March, and that the Faroese member was elected on 26 March.
Of the seven constituencies the seats representing constituencies number one (Copenhagen), four (Odense and Svendborg County), six (Hjørring, Aalborg, Thisted, Viborg and Randers County) and seven (the Faroe Islands) were up for election.
|Party||Leader||Seats elected by the resigning parliament||Total number of votes cast||Seats elected by electors||Seats not up for election[note 1]||Total number of seats||Gain/loss|
|Social Democratic Party||9||303,220||12||12||33||–1|
|Conservative People's Party||3||103,019||4||6||13||–1|
|Det Radikale Venstre||2||43,307||2||3||7||–1|
|Communist Party of Denmark||0||71,911||1||0||1||+1|
|Justice Party of Denmark||0||18,352||0||0||0||0|
|Outside the parties[note 2]||1||0||1||0|
- The candidates, who were elected in the 1943 election for a term of eight years.
- The Faroese member elected by the Løgting.
- Stavnstrup, P. (1951). "Rigsdagen 1940–49", in Bomholt, J., Fabricius, K., Hjelholt, H., Mackeprang, M. & Møller, A. (eds.): Den Danske Rigsdag 1849–1949 bind II — Rigsdagens histore 1866–1949 (Danish). Copenhagen: J. H. Schultz Forlag, p. 696.
- Thorborg, Johs. (ed.) (1948). Rigsdagsaarbog 1946–47 (Danish). Copenhagen: J. H. Schultz Forlag, pp. 41–51
- Møller, Poul (1950). Politisk Haandbog. En Samling konkrete Oplysninger (Danish). Copenhagen: H. Hagerup, pp. 309–11.
|This Danish elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|