Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Danmark or Dånmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Danmark may refer to:
- The Danish, Norwegian and Swedish name for the country of Denmark, see Etymology of Denmark
- The minor locality of Danmark in Uppsala Municipality, Sweden
Danmark is also a common ship's name:
- HDMS Danmark (1757), 1757-1792, a ship of the line, also known as Dannemark
- HDMS Danmark (1794), 1794-1807, a ship of the line, (captured by the Royal Navy)
- HDMS Danmark (1817), 1817-1856, a ship of the line
- Danish ironclad Danmark, an armoured frigate, 1864-1900
- Danmark (1906), a three-masted bark used on the Danmark Expedition 1906-1908
- Danmark (ship), a full-rigged training ship, 1932-present
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.