Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dannebrog or dannebrog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dannebrog (until the mid-20th century often spelled Danebrog) may refer to:
- Flags and orders
- The national Flag of Denmark
- Order of the Dannebrog (Danish, Dannebrogordenen), a Royal Danish decoration
- Dannebrog Island, an island in Greenland
- Dannebrog Islands, an island group in Antarctica
- Dannebrog, Nebraska, a village in Nebraska, United States
- Dannebrog Rederi A/S, a Danish shipping company, named after the flag
- Dannebrog, an inn in Vestergade, Copenhagen
- Danish ironclad Dannebrog, a frigate of the Royal Danish Navy
- HDMY Dannebrog (1879), the first royal Danish side-wheel paddle steam-yacht, named after the flag
- HDMY Dannebrog (A540), a Danish royal yacht, named after the flag
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dannebrog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.