This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 2001 Ben-Moshe was presented with the Commonwealth Centenary of Federation medal for leadership against and research into racism in Australia. These include The Buchenwald Ball (2006) about Holocaust survivors in Australia celebrating the sixtieth anniversary of their liberation, which screened on SBS Television in Australia.
His 2010 film The End of the Rainbow was screened on ABC Television in Australia, and was about a week in the life of The Rainbow Hotel, an iconic live music venue in Melbourne, and how community spaces and cultural heritage are threatened by property development.
His 2011 documentary Carnaby Street Undressed was broadcast on the Yesterday Television channel in the UK and was reviewed as pick of the week in The Sunday Times and got four stars in London’s Time Out.
In 2012 Danny coproduced, codirected and was the lead catalyst in the documentary Rewriting History about the emergence of Double Genocide and the rewriting of the history of the Holocaust in Lithuania. It received critical acclaim from The Australian newspaper.  It was initially screened on SBS Television in Australia.
Danny is currently completing the documentary Shalom Bollywood: The Untold Story of Jews and Bollywood.
Danny is a Principal Research Fellow at the Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation at Deakin University in Melbourne where he specialises in diaspora and transnational studies as well as research on anti-semitism, Jewish identity and multiculturalism . He is the co-author of the book Israel, the Diaspora and Jewish Identity and his major study on comparative diasporas in Australia was launched at Parliament House in the Australian Capital in 2012.
Danny is the co-author of The Seventy Year Declaration on the Final Solution Conference at Wannsee, and is involved in the ongoing campaign to preserve the truth about the Holocaust and to refute Double Genocide in Lithuania and elsewhere. Danny has written widely on this in the media.
- Modern migrant's loyalty is an asset to the world, The Age, 26 February 2013*
- Saying no to double genocide, The Jerusalem Post, 3 March 2012
- Lithuania Assaults Holocaust Memory, The Jerusalem Report, 7 November 2011
- Lithuania Obfuscates the Holocaust, The Jerusalem Report, 4 July 2011
- In India, Coexistence Won’t be Murdered, The Jerusalem Report, 22 December 2008
- A Progressive Zionist Dilemma, The Jerusalem Report, 15 February 2010
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2005), "Holocaust Denial in Australia", Analysis of Current Trends in Antisemitism, 25, The Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism, pp. 2–49
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2001), "One Nation and the Australian far right", Patterns of Prejudice Volume 35, Issue3, Routledge, pp. 24–40
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (1996), "The Demidenko/Darville Controversy", Without Prejudice
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2004), "Holocaust Denial", Contemporary Reflections on the Holocaust, Prager Greenwood, pp. 139–176
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2004), "Australian Holocaust Denial", in Wistrich, Robert (ed.), Lying about the Holocaust, University of Nebraska Press, pp. 139–176
- Ben-Moshe, Danny, "Israel and the Australian Jewish Vote", in Brahm Levey, G; Mendes, P (eds.), Jews and Australian Politics, Sussex Academic Press, pp. 127–142, ISBN 978-1-85109-873-6
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2006), "The End of Unconditional Love: the Future of Zionism in Australian Jewish Life", in Landau, M; Wolski, N; Fagenblat, M (eds.), New Under the Sun: Jewish Life in Australia, Black Inc, pp. 108–125
- The Diaspora and Jewish Identity, Coeditor, Sussex Academic Press, 2007.
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2012), "The Place of Israel and Jewish Peoplehood in Jewish Education in the Diaspora: An Australian Case Study,", in Chamo, Nurit; Dror, Yuval (eds.), Paths in pluralistic Jewish education, Tel Aviv. School of Education, Tel Aviv University, Ramot Publishing and MOFET, pp. 165–204
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2010), "The Nature and Extent of Israeli Films in Diaspora Jewish Film Festivals.", Association for Israel Studies, 26th Annual Conference, University of Toronto
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2009), "Jewish Diaspora Engagement with Israel", in Ehrlich, M. Avrum (Mark Avrum) (ed.), Encyclopedia of the Jewish Diaspora: Origins, Experiences, and Culture, Volume 1, Santa Barbara, Calif.: ABC-CLIO, pp. 340–345, ISBN 978-1-85109-873-6
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2004), "The Impact of the Al-Aqsa Intifada on Israel-Diaspora Relations", Israel Studies Forum. Vol. 19. No. 3., Berghahn Journals
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (2004), "Post-Zionism in the Oslo era and the implications for the diaspora.", Israel Affairs 10.1-2., pp. 313–336
- Ben-Moshe, Danny (1993), "Australia's Grim Fairy Tales", in Bar-Ilan, David (ed.), Eye on The Media, Jerusalem Post
- Danny Ben-Moshe; Joanne Pyke (August 2012). Diasporas in Australia : current and potential links with the homeland. Summary report of an Australian Research Council Linkage project into the Italian, Macedonian, Tongan and Vietnamese diasporas (Report). Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation, Deakin University.
- Danny Ben-Moshe; Joanne Pyke; Ordan Andreevski (August 2012). The Macedonian Diaspora in Australia : current and potential links to the homeland. Report of an Australian Research Council linkage project (Report). Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation, Deakin University.
- Danny Ben-Moshe; Joanne Pyke (August 2012). The Vietnamese Diaspora in Australia : current and potential links to the homeland. Report of an Australian Research Council linkage project (Report). Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation, Deakin University.
- Danny Ben-Moshe; Joanne Pyke; Loretta Baldassar (August 2012). The Italian Diaspora in Australia : current and potential links to the homeland. Report of an Australian Research Council linkage project (Report). Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation, Deakin University.
- Danny Ben-Moshe; Joanne Pyke; Steve Francis (August 2012). The Tongan Diaspora in Australia : current and potential links to the homeland. Report of an Australian Research Council linkage project (Report). Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation, Deakin University.
- Hurriyet Babacan; Danny Ben-Moshe (August 2008). Multicultural Affairs in Victoria: a discussion paper for a new policy (Report). Victorian Multicultural Commission.
- Released Films
|2017||Shalom Bollywood||Writer, Director and Producer|
|2017||My Mother's Lost Children||Writer and Director||BBC Four|
|2012||Rewriting History||Codirector, Coproducer, Key protagonist, Cast||SBS Television|
|2011||Carnaby Street Undressed||Writer, Co-director and Co-producer||Yesterday (TV channel)|
|2010||The End of the Rainbow||Writer, Director and Producer||ABC Television|
|2006||The Buchenwald Ball||Co-director and Co-producer||SBS Television|
- Faculty List, "Deakin University Faculty List", Deakin University
- Centenary Medal Citation, "For service providing leadership through education of, and research into, the impact of racism", Australian Government, 1 January 2001
- Paul Kalina, "The boys of Buchenwald", The Age, 10 August 2006
- "Buchenwald Boys dance again". Jewish News, April 21, 2015
- Graeme Blundell, "Lithuania's lies and deception exposed", The Australian, 14 September 2012
- Danny Ben-Moshe; Zohar Segev (2007). Israel, the Diaspora, and Jewish Identity. Sussex Academic Press. ISBN 978-1-84519-189-4. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- Roger Cohen, "The Suffering Olympics", The New York Times, 30 January 2012
- Danna Harman, "European leaders to mark 70th anniversary of Nazi Wannsee Conference", Haaretz, 19 January 2012