Danny Dunn Scientific Detective
|Preceded by||Danny Dunn, Invisible Boy|
|Followed by||Danny Dunn and the Universal Glue|
Danny Dunn Scientific Detective is the fourteenth novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1976.
Professor Bullfinch and Doctor Grimes are working on more scientific ways to fight crime. Danny is facing an issue at school and needs to borrow the equipment to solve the school mystery.
- (Paperback, 1976, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
- (Hardback, 1976, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
MacDonald and Jane's
- (Hardback, 1976, illustrated by Anne Mieke)
- (Paperback, 1977, #3 in their series)
- (Paperback, 1983 reissue, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
|This article about a children's science fiction novel of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.