Danny Dunn and the Voice from Space
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2010)|
|Illustrator||Leo R. Summers|
|Preceded by||Danny Dunn and the Automatic House|
|Followed by||Danny Dunn and the Smallifying Machine|
Danny Dunn and the Voice from Space is the tenth novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1967.
Professor Bullfinch has created a radio telescope ("dish") for the government which will try to determine if extraterrestrials are trying to contact Earth. When Danny sneaks into the observatory, he hears non-random sounds coming from space. He then must figure out how to translate the sounds.
- Paperback, 1967, illustrated by Leo R. Summers
- Hardback, 1967, illustrated by Leo R. Summers
MacDonald and Jane's
- Hardback, 1969, illustrated by Anne Mieke
- Paperback, 1979, #12 in their series
- Paperback, 1983 reissue, illustrated by Leo R. Summers
|This article about a children's science fiction novel of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|