Danny Kelly (footballer, born 1990)
|Full name||Danny Michael Kelly|
|Date of birth||18 October 1990|
|Place of birth||Cambridge, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|St Ives Town|
|2011||→ Dover Athletic (loan)||4||(0)|
|2011||→ Eastbourne Borough (loan)||12||(0)|
|2016–||St Ives Town||29||(8)|
|2008–2010||Republic of Ireland U-19|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:17, 17 June 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 04:24, 21 January 2012 (UTC)
Danny Michael Kelly (born 18 October 1990) is an English-born Irish footballer, who plays for St Ives Town.
After spells with the youth teams of Cambridge United, Peterborough United and Histon, Kelly joined Norwich City in 2007. Successful performances in the youth and reserve teams saw him rewarded with a one-year professional contract in 2009. However, he never played for The Canaries first team; the closest he came were five appearances on the bench. He joined League Two side Barnet in the summer of 2010 and made his debut against Chesterfield. He made a further three substitute appearances before being sidelined for a number of months with an ankle ligament injury.
Kelly was sent on loan after recovering from injury to Conference South club Dover Athletic for one month, playing in four games. He then signed for Conference National side Eastbourne Borough on loan in March 2011, going on to make 12 appearances for the club both as a striker and at centre-back.
At international level he has captained the Republic of Ireland under-19 side.
- "Norwich hand Kelly new contract". Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "Flown From the Nest – Danny Kelly". Ex-canaries.co.uk. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "BBC Sport – Football – Barnet make three more signings". BBC News. 21 June 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "BBC Sport – Football – Chesterfield 2–1 Barnet". BBC News. 7 August 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "BBC Sport – Football – Danny Kelly joins Barnet's injury list". BBC News. 13 October 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "BBC Sport – Football – Eastbourne Borough sign Barnet's Danny Kelly on loan". BBC News. 8 March 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "BBC Sport – Glen Southam and Jake Cole go in Barnet clear-out". BBC News. 21 May 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "Danny Kelly signs for City". Cambridgecityfc.com. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Aylesbury United - Danny Kelly