|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||August 28, 1985|
|Place of birth:||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Harrisburg (PA)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 15, 2015|
Daniel Delray Lansanah (born August 28, 1985) is an American football linebacker for the Miami Dolphins. He was signed by the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent in 2008. He played college football at Connecticut.
New York Jets
Lansanah was signed to a reserve/future contract by the New York Jets on January 4, 2013. He was released on September 1, 2013. He was signed to the team's practice squad two days later. He was promoted to the active roster on September 7, 2013. He was released two days later.
Lansanah was signed to the team's practice squad on September 16, 2013.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Lansanah was signed off the Jets' practice squad by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on December 4, 2013 after a season-ending injury to linebacker Jonathan Casillas. He primarily was a practice squad and reserve line backer with out any playing time.
Lansanah got his 1st big break when he was promoted to starting Outside LB when injuries took LB Jonathan Casillas out action. Since becoming the starter Lansanah has thrived in Lovie Smith's Tampa 2 Defense finishing the 2014 season with 81 combined tackles (61 solo), 1.5 QB Sacks, and 3 interceptions with 2 of those interceptions returned for touchdowns. He was highly praised by Lovie and the defensive coaching staff for his versatility as an Inside and Outside Line Backer when he filled in for 2 games for an injured Lavonte David.
Lansanah was offered and accepted his restricted free agent tender on March 5, 2015 to return to the Buccaneers for the 2015 season. He will have an opportunity to compete for a starting role as an outside line backer.
- Orr, Conor (4 January 2013). "Jets have no comment on Rex Ryan's vacation photos". The Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on 5 January 2013. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- Lange, Randy (1 September 2013). "3 Arrive Via Waivers; 7 Added to Practice Squad". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 1 September 2013. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- Fensom, Michael (3 September 2013). "Rex Ryan won't reveal starter, but assures update on Mark Sanchez will come Wednesday". The Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on 4 September 2013. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- Allen, Eric (7 September 2013). "Quinn Released, Lansanah Signed from P-Squad". New York Jets. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- "Jets bring back QB Brady Quinn". Associated Press. 9 September 2013. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- Wilson, Aaron (16 September 2013). "Jets cut Robert Malone, sign Ryan Quigley". National Football Post. Archived from the original on 16 September 2013. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- Bucs Sign LB Lansanah, Move Casillas to IR