|Full name||Daniel Stanley|
|Date of birth||18 February 1988|
|Place of birth||Victoria|
|Original team(s)||Geelong Falcons (TAC Cup)|
No. 21, 2005 National Draft, Collingwood|
No. 5, 2010 Rookie Draft, Gold Coast
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||88 kg (194 lb)|
|Position(s)||Midfielder / Forward|
|2011–2016||Gold Coast||83 (39)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Collingwood career (2007–2009)
Gold Coast career (2011–2016)
He finished the 2011 season playing every game, and finishing on 20 goals. Making him the first ever leading goal kicker for the Gold Coast, after not kicking a goal for Collingwood.
He was delisted in October 2015, however, he was re-drafted in the 2016 rookie draft. He failed to break into the senior side in 2016 due to injury and was delisted again at the season's conclusion.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Bernard, Jonathan (17 November 2009). "Player review: 28. Danny Stanley". Collingwood Football Club. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- Chadwick, Justin (2 November 2009). "Dodd's braveness costs him half of 2010".
- Burgan, Matt (15 December 2009). "Gold Coast drafts for 'steel' and experience". Australian Football League. Archived from the original on 17 December 2009. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- "Three delisted ahead of List Lodgement deadline". GoldCoastFC.com.au. Bigpond. 29 October 2015. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- Guthrie, Ben (27 November 2015). "Adcock heads rookie draft's second-chance saloon". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Boswell, Tom (1 September 2016). "Gold Coast Suns delist four players from their list". Gold Coast Bulletin. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Danny Stanley stats". AFL Tables. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Danny Stanley.|