||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Wood, HMV Record Store in London, September 8, 2008
|Birth name||Daniel William Wood|
|Born||May 14, 1969|
|Origin||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Genres||Pop, soft rock|
|Labels||Interscope Records (2008-2009)|
|Associated acts||New Kids on the Block, NKOTBSB, Upper Street|
Daniel William "Danny" Wood (born May 14, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and occasional actor. He is also a member of the American boy band New Kids on the Block and also serves as one of the key choreographers.
Wood is divorced from Patricia Alfaro. He has 3 children: Chance (adopted with Patty from Russia; born in 1998), Vega (born March 1999), and Daniel (born in 1992 with ex-girlfriend, Elise Stepherson).
- D-Fuse: Room Full Of Smoke (1999)
- D-Wood: Room Full Of Smoke Vol. 2 (2003)
- Second Face (2003)
- O.F.D: Originally From Dorchester (Acoustic tour exclusive) (2003)
- Coming Home (2008)
- Stronger: Remember Betty (2009)
- Look at Me (2016)
- "What If" (2003)
- "When The Lights Go Out" (2003)
- "Different Worlds" (2003)
- "Look at Me" (2015)
- "Endlessly (Betty's Wish)" (2015)
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas; Leahey, Andrew. "Biography: New Kids on the Block". Allmusic. Retrieved 5 May 2010.