|Born||1964 (age 53–54)|
|Occupation||Television Writer / Producer|
Daniel "Danny" Zuker (born c. 1964) is an American television writer and producer.
Born to a Jewish family Zuker graduated from Syracuse University in 1986, where he was a member of the Psi Upsilon Fraternity. He is best known for his Emmy Award winning work as an executive producer of ABC's Modern Family. Zuker has worked in various capacities, on a variety of TV shows, including Just Shoot Me, Grace Under Fire, and Roseanne. Zuker resides in Manhattan Beach, California with his wife and three children..
Per the broadcast on April 17, 2013, Zuker also started out as an intern on The Howard Stern Show.
- Daily Beast: "‘Modern Family’ Writer: Trump’s a Monster and a Pussy by The Donald’s No. 1 Enemy on Twitter is a sitcom writer—and he can’t believe this ‘monster’ is about to be president" by Asawin Suebsaeng March 3, 2016
- "'Modern Family' writer, co-producer Danny Zuker '86 to deliver keynote at Newhouse Convocation May 12". Insidesu.syr.edu. 2012-03-19. Archived from the original on 2012-12-11. Retrieved 2012-08-09.
- "The Diamond, Fall 2012". Psi Upsilon Fraternity. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- Santola, Danielle. "Donald Trump's Viral Twitter Feud with Livingston High School Graduate Danny Zuker Resurfaces", TAPinto.net, July 9, 2015. Accessed August 19, 2017. "Now that the wealthy businessman and American television personality Donald Trump has officially announced his presidential bid for the 2016 election, a Twitter feud between him and Livingston High School Class of 1982 graduate Danny Zuker is going viral for the second time in two years."
- "Danny Zuker 2012 Newhouse Convocation Speaker". YouTube. 2012-05-11. Retrieved 2012-08-09.