|Region||Greater Accra Region|
Dansoman is a suburban town in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana, located near Accra. The town is known for being the largest estate in West Africa. Several schools are located in Dansoman, including the Dansoman Secondary School. (a second cycle institution), St Martin de Porres School, Riis Memorial School and Alpha Beta Christian College.
Senior High Schools
- "Alpha Beta Christian College"
- "Dansoman Secondary School"
- "Ebenezer Senior High School"
- "Rising Star Senior High School"
- "Seven Great Princes Senior High School"
- "St. Margret Mary Senior High School"
- "Wesley Grammar Senior High School"
Junior High Schools
- "Dansoman Baptist Academy"
- "Ted Academy"
- "Lospat School Complex"
- "Riis Memorial School"
- "Alpha Beta Educational Centre"
- St. Martins De Porres"
- "Mother Mary's School"
- "St. Anthony's School"
- "St. Bernadette Soubirous School"
- "Emmanuel Presbyterian Preparatory School"
- "St. Jude's School"
- "Ave Maria School"
- "Dansoman '1' Junior High School"
- "Dansoman '2' Junior High School"
- "Dansoman '3' Junior High School"
- " Dansoman '4' Junior High School"
- "Christian Home Academy"
- "Seven Great Princes Academy"
- "St. Anthony's Preparatory School"
- "St. Martin de Porres School"
- "Star of The Sea School"
- "Mount Olivet Methodist Academy"
- ″Oddarene School″
- "Royalhouse Chapel International (Datus School Complex)
- "Bethel Baptist Church, Dansoman"
- "The Church of Pentecost Ebenezer Down Assembly"
- Winners Chapel International, Dansoman
- Ebenezer Methodist Church, Dansoman
- Apostolic Church Ghana, Dansoman
- Emmanuel Presbyterian Church
- Assemblies of God Ghana - Exhibition
- Musama Disco Christo Church (M.D.C.C.)
- St. Augustine Anglican Church
- Star of The Sea Catholic Church
- Action Chapel International
- Mt. Olivet Methodist Church
- St. Margaret-Mary Catholic Church
- The Church of Pentecost
- "Kingdom Covenant Ministres International, Dansoman
- Bread of Life Methodist Church
- Reverend J.C. Mensah Memorial Methodist Church
|This Ghana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|