|Full name||Dany Achille Nounkeu Tchounkeu|
|Date of birth||11 April 1986|
|Place of birth||Yaoundé, Cameroon|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2000–2005||Collège Vogt Atletic|
|2014||→ Beşiktaş (loan)||9||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Granada (loan)||0||(0)|
|2015||→ Evian (loan)||14||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 July 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19 August 2014
Originating from the Bamileke tribe of the West Region, Nounkeu began his career at Collège Vogt Atletic in Yaoundé, and joined FC Metz in July 2005. After only appearing with the reserves in the Championnat de France amateur he moved to CSO Amnéville in the same division.
On 5 June 2009 Nounkeu signed a four-year deal with Ligue 1's Toulouse FC. He made his debut as a professional on 12 September, starting and playing the full 90 minutes in a 0–0 away draw against AS Nancy Lorraine.
Nounkeu featured in 17 matches during his first season at the club (all starts, 1530 minutes of action), with his side finishing 14th.
On 1 September 2010 Nounkeu signed a three-year deal with Turkish Süper Lig outfit Gaziantepspor, for an undisclosed fee. He played his first match for the club on 30 October, starting in a 0–0 home draw against Karabükspor.
Nounkeu featured regularly in 2011–12, appearing in 28 matches as his side finished 10th.
On 2 February 2014, after featuring sparingly during the 2013–14 campaign, Nounkeu was loaned Beşiktaş until June. He appeared in nine matches for the club before returning to Galatasaray when his loan expired.
On 30 July 2015, Nounkeu agreed with Turkish club Bursaspor for three years.
Nounkeu presented his homeland international at 2003 FIFA U-17 World Championship in Finland. His first call-up for the main squad was in November 2004 under Winfried Schäfer. Nounkeu took part of the LG cup in 2011 in Morocco with the Cameroon National team scoring a penalty kick against the host Morocco. After being part of Cameroon squad during the qualification campaign for the 2014 World Cup, Nounkeu was included in the final roster to take part of the tournament in Brazil, playing two out of three games for Cameroon during including one start against Croatia .
- Dany Nounkeu vers Toulouse (Dany Nounkeu to Toulouse; Les Violets, 4 June 2009 (French)
- Nounkeu de Pau au TFC (Nounkeu from Pau to TFC); L'Équipe, 4 June 2009 (French)
- AS Nancy Lorraine – Toulouse FC; Ligue 1, 12 September 2009
- Dany Nounkeu Tchounkeu Gaziantepspor'da (Dany Nounkeu Tchounkeu to Gaziantepspor); Turku Gazetesi, 2 September 2010 (Turkish)
- Dany Nounkeu Join Galatasaray; Galatasaray's official website, 8 June 2012
- Nounkeu and Umut sign up for Galatasaray; UEFA.com, 3 July 2012
- Dany Nounkeu Leave Galatasaray; Galatasaray's official website, 2 February 2014
- Dany Nounkeu on Loan to Granada Club De Futbol; Galatasaray's official website, 30 August 2014
- FIFA Stats
- Dany Nounkeu s’engage avec le FC Toulouse