Jump to navigation Jump to search
Danzi or D'Anzi may refer to:
- Francesca Lebrun, née Danzi (1756 - 1791), 18th-century German singer and composer
- Franz Danzi (Franz Ignaz Danzi) (1763 - 1826), German cellist, composer and conductor
- Danzi Quintet, a Dutch wind quintet
- Margarethe Danzi, née Marchand (1768 - 1800), German composer and soprano; wife of Franz
- Gianni Danzi (1940 - 2007), an Italian Roman Catholic Archbishop of the Territorial Prelature of Loreto
- Giovanni D'Anzi (1906, Milan - 1974), Italian songwriter
- Carmelo D'Anzi (born 1956, Messina), Italian-American football coach and player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.