|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Danzka is a Danish brand of vodka. It is made from Danish wheat, produced and bottled in Denmark, and exported World-wide. Danzka was produced for the first time in 1989, and although the brand is owned by Belvédère SA (France), it is still handled in Denmark by the Danish subsidiary, Belvédère Scandinavia A/S.
The bottle design for Danzka has recently been updated, including a new logo created by Danish designer, Johannes Torpe. The new bottle is described as "an elegant, modern streamlined aluminium cylinder with striking shelf appeal" by Belvédère Duty Free Sales Director Torben Vedel Andersen.
Danzka is available in 7 flavours:
- Danzka Vodka (red) - the original (40% ABV)
- Danzka Vodka Fifty (black) - increased alcohol content (50% ABV)
- Danzka Vodka Apple (green) - apple flavoured (40% ABV)
- Danzka Vodka Citrus (yellow) - lemon flavoured (40% ABV)
- Danzka Vodka Cranraz (fuchsia) - cranberry and raspberry flavoured (40% ABV)
- Danzka Vodka Currant (purple) - blackcurrant flavoured (40% ABV)
- Danzka Vodka Grapefruit (orange) - grapefruit flavoured (40% ABV)
- Danzka Vodka, "Danish Design", Danzka Vodka, 20 March 2015, accessed 20 March 2015
- Danzka Vodka, "Product details", Danzka Vodka, 20 March 2015, accessed 20 March 2015
|This distilled beverage–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|