|Full name||Daphne Helena Koster|
|Date of birth||March 13, 1981|
|Place of birth||Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2010||Sky Blue FC||18||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:20, 9 June 2015 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:44, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
Daphne Helena Koster (born 13 March 1981) is a Dutch football defender, currently playing for Ajax in the Vrouwen Eredivisie. She has also played in the American Women's Professional Soccer (WPS) for Sky Blue FC. A powerful centre back, she is the captain of both the Netherlands women's national football team and Ajax.
Koster made her senior national team debut as a 16-year-old in August 1997, against Switzerland. At the time she was playing for boys' amateur club SVA Assendelft, where she remained until under-19 level.
In 2009 Koster was a mainstay of the Dutch team which reached the semi-finals of UEFA Women's Euro 2009 in Finland. In June 2013 national team coach Roger Reijners selected Koster in the Netherlands squad for UEFA Women's Euro 2013 in Sweden.
-  SC Telstar
-  Women's Professional Soccer
-  UEFA
-  id.
- "Daphne Koster". UEFA.com. UEFA. Archived from the original on 21 July 2013. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- Jungmann, Bart (13 April 2011). "Daphne Koster 'Ik was liever 24 gebleven, ideale leeftijd'" (in Dutch). de Volkskrant. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- "Trio miss cut in Netherlands squad". UEFA.com. UEFA. 30 June 2013. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- Profile (Dutch) at vrouwenvoetbalnederland.nl
|This biographical article related to women's association football in the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|