(Redirected from Dapp (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dapp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DAPP or dapp may refer to:
Science and technology
- Data Acquisition and Processing Program, a former name of the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program
- Decentralized application (dapp or dApp); for example on the Ethereum blockchain platform
- DAPP, a compound used as a radioligand that binds to the serotonin transporter
- Dimensional Assessment of Personality Pathology, a psychological assessment; See Schedule for Nonadaptive and Adaptive Personality
- Dapp, a hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- Dap (disambiguation)
- Distributed application, software that is executed or run on multiple computers within a network
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAPP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.