||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Darío Eduardo Lopilato
January 29, 1981
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Relatives||Luisana Lopilato (sister)|
Darío Eduardo Lopilato (born January 29, 1981 in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is an Argentine actor, brother of Luisana Lopilato, probably the best known for of portraying Coqui Argento in Casados con Hijos, Argentine version of Married... with Children.
Lopilato started his career in 1995, playing in Cris Morena's show Chiquititas. His role ended in 1999. In 2000, he acted in popular Argentine telenovela Luna salvaje. He played Cholo in one of the most popular Argentine shows ever, Rebelde Way, but just in two episodes, one in 2002, and the other in 2003. His most popular projects are Casados con Hijos, Argentine version of Married... with Children (2005–2006), who won Martín Fierro Award for the best comedy in 2006 and El Capo in 2007.
- 2007 - El Capo
- 2006 - Coqui Argento in Casados con Hijos
- 2004 - Alejandro 'Alejo' Zapata in Culpable de este amor
- 2004 - Gastón in La Niñera
- 2003 - Fito in Dr. Amor
- 2003 - Cholo in Rebelde Way
- 2002 - Rulo in Franco Buenaventura, el profe
- 2002 - Tomás in Maridos a domicilio
- 2001 - Poné a Francella
- 2000 - Luna salvaje
- 1999 - Chiquititas
- 1999 - Trillizos, ¡dijo la partera!
- 1998 - Chica Cósmica
- 1997 - Cebollitas
- Gordon, Jane (3 August 2012). "Luisana Lopilato on being Mrs Bublé: 'I made Michael do all the running'". Daily Mail.