She authored the children's book Seamore, the Very Forgetful Porpoise, published by HarperCollins, which was called "Effervescent" by Booklist, "...bright, cheery, and child-friendly" by the School Library Journal, and "dear and deadpan" by Kirkus Reviews. She has also contributed to the published books The Fuchsia is Now and Quincy, the Hobby Photographer, both written by J. Otto Seibold.
- Darcie Edgemon (2008). Seamore, the very forgetful porpoise. New York: HarperCollins Publishers.
- Thom Barthelmess. "Seamore, the Very Forgetful Porpoise: review". Booklist Review. Retrieved March 13, 2012.
- Grace Oliff. slj/printissuecurrentissue/858781-427/reviews_preschool_to_grade_4.html.csp "Seamore, the Very Forgetful Porpoise: review" Check
|url=value (help). School Library Journal. Retrieved March 13, 2012.
- "Seamore, the Very Forgetful Porpoise: review". Kirkus Reviews. March 15, 2008. Retrieved March 13, 2012.
- "Biography". Retrieved March 13, 2012.
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|