Jump to navigation Jump to search
Darda can refer to:
- Darda (philosopher), phoenician philosopher, one of the exemplars of wisdom than whom Solomon was wiser
- Rajendra Darda, Indian politician
- Vijay J. Darda, Indian politician
- Darda, Croatia, a village and a municipality in eastern Croatia
- Darda (toy), a car racing set made in Germany
- Darda, a card game closely related to Klabberjass
- Darda Turki, a village in the Tonk district of Rajasthan
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.